From: Dave <dave.g4...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 2, 2023 1:12 PM
To: Elecraft Discussion List <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Buying a K4 in UK

I bought my K4D from W&S 2 years ago, but they no longer list much Elecraft
equipment and seem to have lost interest.

All my other Elecraft kit came direct from Elecraft. W&S are unlikely to handle
warranty or repairs for items bought elsewhere, which is a pity as the only
place outside of the UK for service is either Italy or back to the factory.

73 Dave G4AON
--
Sent from my iPhone SE