From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Fred Jensen
Sent: Thursday, 3 August 2023 10:15 AM
To: G4GNX <g4...@g4gnx.com>
Cc: Elecraft Reflector <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Buying a K4 in UK

G4GNX wrote on 8/2/2023 4:40 PM:
> "Supposing that USPS do their job correctly"

That might happen right after the pubs in the UK begin serving ice cold Guiness
in frozen mugs, Alan.  The US Postal Service used to be the most trusted agency
of our government.  Today, I put at least one and often more mis-delivered mail
pieces into the do-over box for our carrier to get it right hoping that whoever
got our mail is doing likewise.
Benjamin Franklin, where are you?73,

Fred ["Skip"] K6DGW
Sparks NV DM09dn
Washoe County

http://www.avg.com/
Home:
http://secure-web.cisco.com/1r935fz6TCfq7V-wRDrHwyFmL5X0RoZYQdkWeJKWQDDAEZjo_Zg_1Y5kyeXpBq1ogU_gvp_Hq8j4s6CUMlfsi_jsDNftrAXvWtj89OpjDSu9zXySw3_WIuH19E55zeS7dV_082ccjj5NMmDKUVlRgQWv-J0YlNWWOKkFcZl5thiBm5QncM01zl_bD2qgsbDM_FEmxTAeuWoF2GJX-rTzoOR7MqH4Hk05yA0h-D67eIKmigXDzYwRreO2rIuP4l37kQE_cSUFVX797D9pjnFSQIVbhgxAeVbOFnDCtdsuD2XP6GsmSf2IDf-7sqGoX_-qVeEIjoDl5hXjXPQ6S9yewjdtM2rtlLPGYvHKLOwhZNsEMYdb-NPRGc9NcotVJqkcHNVEP8tJ4CvT41sujytJviv6KYkDDMlPGXXM546kqMV85XR19cFlREKdIwvzGyBLAwJay2KSnffv3ITCmR_YvmQ/http%3A%2F%2Fmailman.qth.net%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Felecraft
Help:
http://secure-web.cisco.com/1tQTdHJcClKnkc7152Luud07dQEHPoIpMSpCgv-9G4RmSqhwNkwuuQ5ZT0Vokgk_kt5xe1TuZB7PH1868-b-toi0C8kxuEG1NKItkGK7Vh-fJk3fev0qbnmwSY_TIvQWzpIKowaPS8nhD5HsiJsptGe_r1b-s1RTjP2s3lt0BOwZ8O4bw62Bg8cQFVLQXJqTjsUoGk5amMh1WGDPquPqSI7ZqWu2wzBjrEuh8B8grWu_9-74_7Oy34UJiCrCzUebPkbDxO8rED4k5YhdcTaY1rodTyxQstAZtkpq-gjwTafgplcvh76G8RHexMmgzgZpUBz0XAxdfSC5qinww8W0ACjQFKQeo8BmtWAHfKutEY-SDd9o0r5iDX-iWgKycqQiEmb3_6YIjBxidiMVgGfTnZWFswzDyOUL3ek-Z4DKjQ4NRfWtitLpJ0gviUKXb-co3IbyIeK0iPCg12VMrZ48MeQ/http%3A%2F%2Fmailman.qth.net%2Fmmfaq.htm
Post: mailto:Elecraft@mailman.qth.net

This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.net/
Message delivered to p.h...@curtin.edu.au