I just received my KXPD2 Keyer. First impressions are that it is very nice.
I say that only because the KXPD1 that I got for my KX1 was a booger to
adjust. My question is about the extra parts that arrived with the KXPD2,
came with a loose spring and two Allen screws. Additionally the photos I
have seen of the KXPD2 appear to show locking set screws that I assume lock
in the adjustment screws, and on mine those holes are tapped for screws but
no screws are there. The instructions mention that there is a compound on
the adjustment screws the prevent the adjustment screws from walking out.
Are the loose screws and spring spares?  Or are they something that I can
install?

73 K2CG
Chuck G