Gang,

I'm parting with my KPA500 / KAT500 combo. Was new from Elecraft in February
2021. Both units work perfectly and are cosmetically excellent. Includes
original manuals, 120V power cable and fuses, 1x KXSER (E850463), tuner power
cable, NEMA 6-15P power cable (the one I used), Key Line cable, Computer
interface cable for tuner, Enhanced Mode Aux Cable set for KPA500 + second
E850463 aux cable for KAT500. AUX Cable Set incl: 15-Pin to 15-Pin DE-15 + Key
Line Interrupter adapter.

I'm simplifying my shack and “upgrading" to a KW. If the package does not sell
in a reasonable time I'll consider splitting the items. Email me for photos.

The asking price is $3100 and will be shipped in original Elecraft packaging
via UPS with insurance. Or save $150 with local pickup anywhere between Erie,
PA and Rochester, NY if it is not snowing!

Payment options are PayPal, cash and USPS money order. I’ve been battling to
get Zelle setup…

73, Mark Adams K2QO
FN03ra