A friend that is terminal with cancer has ask me to sell his
K2/100 and suggested that I offer it on this reflector. It's a
K2, KPA100 amplifier, KDSP2 DSP filter, KNB2 Noise blanker, KSB2
SSB option and FDIMP finger dimple  S/N 5076. It was completed
about February of this year and he did an excellent construction
job being that he is an electronics engineer. I have had it on my
operating table for about a week and find no problems that I can
indentify. It comes with all manuals and notes that he made while
aligning. Also comes with the QRP cover. I will cover half of the
shipping charge in CONUS. He would like to get $1400.00. If there
are any questions please ask.
73
Jim K4CGY