I have had an XV144 transverter for a couple of years,
and have been very happy with it.
It has the Oven option for the 116MHz LO crystal.

I have noticed a frequency error on my overall system of about 200Hz,
but have been unable to track this down properly until I had
a good GPS-locked Signal Generator and Counter.

Careful measurement now shows that the Transceiver calibration
is only 10Hz out (pretty good!), whereas the crystal frequency
in the XV144 is 115.999 814 MHz, which is 186Hz low.
This may not seem much, but in these days of really narrow band
working it is irritating.

I can of course calibrate it out by setting the transceiver high,
but has anyone got a fix to trim the crystal frequency upwards?
There is no provision in the circuit for frequency adjustment.

Guy  VK2KU