Forwarding for a friend... I deleted the photos he had attached. Contact info in the email below.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Elecraft K3 100W High Performance 160-6m Transceiver
Date:   Thu, 7 Dec 2023 17:50:28 -0800
From:   Nelson Farrier <nfarr...@gmail.com>
To:     Dave Cole <d...@nk7z.net>

In 9 out of 10 condition, 100% functional, used in a non-smoking, pet free environment.  Late serial number 5352.  Latest firmware installed.

Also installed:

K3 250 Hz, 8 pole filter

2.1 kHz, 8 pole filter

2.8 kHz filter to replace 2.7 kHz original

KRX3 SUBOUT Connector

IF Output Buffer Gain Modification

KDVR3 Digital Voice Recorder

Included (see pictures):

original purchase documents

Printed manuals

The Nifty Mini Manual for the K3

The Elecraft K3 by Fred Cady KE7X

2 10-ft 3/8” audio cables (for FT8)

Shipped and insured, $1399.

If you also purchase my P3 Panadapter w/ SVGA add-on in another ad on this site, I’ll drop the price by $50 and also include a nice embroidered cloth cover for the two items.

Will take Zelle, Postal Money order or personal check, once cleared.

This is a 100% fully functional radio; however, all sales are final. I'm not an Elecraft re-seller. This is my own personal radio that I used the day I boxed it.

Nelson Farrier NF7Z