Good Evening,

   Good Grief!  I predicted propagation conditions correctly :) Both bands were fairly quiet with mild QSB.  One op mentioned all bands being good.  Another was in the 10 meter contest as well as in WES.  Another will be running stations on 160 meters before dawn.  So I guess all bands are working just fine.  The sun is being kind; providing adequate energy while not hitting us with CMEs.

  On 14050.5 kHz at 2300z:

NO8V - John - MI

W0CZ - Ken - ND

WJ7S - John - UT

W8OV - Dave - TX

K6XK - Roy - IA

K4JPN - Steve - GA

K0DTJ - Brian - CA

W8RBR - Ray - MI

  On 7047.5 kHz at 0100z:

K0DTJ - Brian - CA

W0CZ - Ken - ND

K6PJV - Dale - CA

WM5F - Dwight - ID

Until next week 73,

   Kevin.   KD5ONS

-

"With malice toward none with charity for all with firmness in the right as God gives us to see the right let us strive on to finish the work we are in to bind up the nation's wounds, to care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow and his orphan ~ to do all which may achieve and cherish a just and lasting peace among ourselves and with all nations."