Maybe it depends on the individual setup.

Despite using a steerable double mag-loop for RX, the urban noise is
horrendous. I don’t find the K3S NR to be particularly good and I’ve placed a
BHI Parametric Equaliser NR box in line. For me, it doesn’t do a great deal -
except for one day last week, where the signal I wanted was strong (S9) and
about equal to the ambient noise. I then found that I could null out the noise
entirely with the BHI unit, giving me near armchair copy. When the wanted
signal is below S9, noise reduction results in degradation of the wanted audio
to a point where the NR is non-effective.

Currently, I find the K4D noise reduction works quite well, albeit using a
different RX antenna.

As Wayne has already stated Q1 2024 and we’re not there yet, why would you
expect a different answer at this point?

73,
Alan - G4GNX
South Coast UK
Elecraft K4D / KPA500 / KAT500 / IC-9700