Hope to hear you on the 20M net.

73,

-- Dave, N8SBE

On 2023-12-17 13:34, David Pratt wrote:

It might be best to refer it as a 75m net, Dave. 3806 kHz excludes folks in the rest of the world where the band is 3.5 to 3.8 MHz.

73 de David G4DMP

David Pratt on a Huawei phone.

On 17 Dec 2023 17:54, "Dave New, N8SBE" <n8...@densbe.com> wrote:

Please join us on 3806kHz (NOTE THE NEW FREQUENCY WHICH MOVES US INTO
THE GENERAL CLASS BAND)plus or minus QRM (see the Netlogger discussion,
below), 9PM ET Sunday (0200Z Monday). Note that the net stays on the
same local time, when we switch back and forth to/from Daylight time, so
the UTC time changes, but not the local time.

Now that we have moved into Standard time and have shorter daylight
hours, 80M should be stronger now during the winter.

Your net control this week will be Dave, N8SBE.

I'm using Netlogger, so if you go to netlogger.org and look for the 80M
Elecraft SSB Net, you will be able to see the exact frequency we've
settled on for the evening.

Hope to see you this evening on the net.

73,

-- Dave, N8SBE

_._,_._,_

_._,_._,_