On 1/12/2024 12:18 PM, Jeff Wandling wrote:
Seems like a while ago I was troubleshooting the RFI problem between the
equipment.

Is everything in your home and your station properly bonded and grounded?
Is every chassis on your operating desk bonded together?
Is the operating desk common point bonded to all the grounds in your home?
http://k9yc.com/GroundingAndAudio.pdf
Are there arrestors on all of your antennas, and are they bonded to the other grounds? Are there serious ferrite chokes at the feedpoint of every antenna? A serious ferrite choke is one of these.
http://k9yc.com/2018Cookbook.pdf
If you're using any form of end-fed antenna, including a vertical, does it have radials or a counterpoise?

There's one other mechanism that I'm aware of, having been a beta tester for KA500 years ago. When running two radios with amps and tuners, their frequency-detecting circuitry for station #1 while in receive can get enough RF from station #2 transmitting to switch to station #2's band. This depends primarily on how close the antennas for the two stations are to each other and how much power we're running. This is very old info, from the early days of KAT500, and may have been minimized by later versions of firmware.

73, Jim K9YC