I am selling my KPA1500 Amplifier. It comes from a non-smoking, no pet home
and is in excellent condition. Pictures available upon request.

I am the original owner of Serial number 0162, purchased new 8/25/2017.
Includes manual (autographed by Wayne and Eric), cables and KPA to K3 Aux
Cable.

Returned from Elecraft in May off 2022 with the latest updates and
upgrades. Full output with no problems. Latest production firmware 2.67
installed.

Will split the cost of insured shipping to US lower 48.

Price $5,500, which includes 50% of the cost for shipping and insurance to
the lower US 48 states. Other locations are negotiable.

Please contact me off list at:  AA4VT dot dave at gmail dot com

--
Thank you!
Dave, AA4VT