Yes, Jim, you are correct. My mistake. I've participated in enough NA QSO Parties, both CW and SSB, I should have remembered they are 100W parties. One of the reasons I like to participate in them is because the power limitation helps level the playing field for us 'little pistols'.

73,

-- Dave, N8SBE

On 2024-02-24 21:27, Jim Brown wrote:
Thanks for the explanation, Dave. One small correction -- today's RTTY contest the North American QSO Party, is intended as a 100W contest, and features team competition with a limit of 100W. There are people who enter at high power, but they are a very small minority. If I'm not mistaken, those running high power are considered check logs.

73, Jim K9YC