Fellas:

For an off-the-air demo of how well MY KNB2 works, you might want to check out:

  http://www.n0ss.net/knb2_demo.zip

This recording was made during a real-time QSO, and NOTHING special was done. I just hooked the K2's AF output to the laptop PC and started recording while I enabled the KNB2 and then stepped thru the two available modes.

The file is ZIPped because it's really a 2MB WAV file. SO you'll have to UNZIP it before you run it.

Enjoy!

73,

Tom Hammond   N0SS