3803 kHz, 9PM ET Sunday (0100Z Monday).

Thanks to the following check ins (w) and relays (rel):

   Call   State Radio/Amp             Name
1  N8SBE   MI  K4D/KPA500             Dave  (w),(op)
2  WB9JNZ  IL  FTdx101d/KPA1500       Eric  (w)
3  WM6P    GA  K4D/KPA1500            Steve  (rel),(w)
4  W9PCS   WI  K4D/KPA500             Paul  (w)
5  K8NU    OH  K4D/KPA1500            Carl  (w)
6  KN3C/0  IA  TS-488X/ALS500M        Rick  (p),(w)
7  K1NW    RI  K4D/KPA500             Brian  (rel),(w)
8  K5PD    TX  K4                     Pete  (n/h),(w)
9  W4CBS   FL  K4/Mercury III         Don  (w)
10 K1DIH   CT  K4D/Tokyo Hi-Power     Brian  (w)
11 N2RBP   NY  IC-7100                Matt  (w)

(Entries with (c/o) indicate a 'one and done' station that checked out during the 1st round. (n/h) failed to respond during subsequent rounds.)

We had a total of 11 check ins this week (including the NCS). Very nice hearing from everyone tonight. I hope to see all of you again. The net concluded at 09:44 PM ET.

Conditions were good this evening, as the band had recovered from a CME earlier in the weekend. Prior to the net an M-class flare struck, but flares effect the daytime side of the planet, and generally the D-layer adsorption effects fade after a couple of hours. So the West Coast and the Asia-Pacific area were effected, but not the East Coast of the US.

We have a really great group of folks checking in, and I encourage everyone in the Midwest and adjoining areas to check in next week.

As a reminder, if you go to https://netlogger.org at the net starting time and look for the 80M Elecraft SSB Net, you should see the frequency we are using that evening, if we must QSY again due to busy frequencies.

73,

-- Dave, N8SBE