For sale KPA500 and KAT500 Combo in perfect condition for $2,750 including free
shipping in CONUS.
Reason for sale: I am replacing them with a RF2K-S.

KPA500 Ser # 0887
Currently wired for 220v.  I will include the cable.  The 220V operation
requires two 6A fuses that are currently installed in the radio.
I will also include cable and 12A fuses that are needed or 110V operation. Very
easy switchover.  No need to open the unit.  I have operated the amp at 110V
and it produces a steady 500W output.
Also included is the AUX cable to go from rig to amp.

KAT500 Ser # 0309
Includes the AUX cable to go from KAT500 to KPA500.
Also, included is the optional KXUSB for connecting to a PC (allows software
updates and remote operation)

Glad to answer your questions.

73
Raj, N2RD