Wow - this is strange! I posted this last week and got an answer fairly quickly
- it was a setting in the tech mode menu that resolved it. Thought it was all
done. Then this morning around 08:30 local time I got a couple messages that my
post had been accepted from the reflector, and it all started over again!

Anyway, the “problem” is resolved on my end and now it looks like something
funky is going on with the reflector.

Jim / K7TXA