For Sale: Elecraft P3 with no add-ons, serial #2615. Excellent condition w/
screen & screen cover excellent as well. I am the 2nd owner, but now excess
to my needs after K4D purchase.
Included:
- CBLP3Y KIO3B RJ45 cable for the connection to the upgraded K3 & K3s
models (those with a USB port).
- short DB9/RS232 cable for a K3 w/o upgrade (no USB port)
- Elecraft power cord/connection
- necessary jumpers for connecting to a K3
- I will email the pdf P3 Manual to the buyer
As 2nd owner, I do not have original box/carton.
Shipping to USA only.
I prefer to ship via USPS Priority Mail & will provide tracking info.
Payment accepted - PayPal, USPS Money Order
$575 shipped (USA only) ($550 if local w/no shipping)
Additional pics on request.
Respond to qrz.com email address please.