Thanks for the info.  I appreciate it.

Bob, WG9L
K4F #304

On 7/28/2024 1:17 PM, Bill Weaver wrote:
Logitech MX Mechanical w/Clicky switches. They make models with different
(soft) switches in the MX line. They probably have other 3 channel keyboards
models in their product line also.

My mouse is a MX Master 3S for Mac - same as for keyboards, they probably make
other 3 channel mice. The only thing I don’t like about the mouse is that the
channel switch is on the bottom. I rarely change channels so it’s not a big
deal.

Both are USB rechargable. They may work connected direct via USB - I’d have to
check. I always find the wireless operation more convenient.

73,
Bill WE5P

On Jul 28, 2024, at 14:05, Bob Schwerdlin via Elecraft