Hello,

I have finalized my K4 upgrade, I have the following items surplus to my needs for sale:

1. Original Front Panel Knob set for the K3, Main tuning, and VFO B knobs. Photos upon request. 9 out of 10 for condition, no dings/scratches. $100.00

2. K3SYN, NOT the A version! Both were pulled from my 100% working K3, and placed in anti static bags when I replaced the them. Photos upon request. $100.00 each, or $175.00 for both. 100% working when removed.

3. E980297 cable, $20.00, photos available. Untested, still in original packing.

4. E850410 cable, $20.00, photos available. Untested, still in original packing.

I can be reached via email, at which point, we can swap phone numbers and proceed. Check or MO. No returns...

Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Shipping only to US. The synths will be shipped insured for the sale price, the knobs will be shipped insured for the sales price.
73,
Dave,
https://www.nk7z.net