Floyd,

I don't know about any particular 'issues' with the K2 that have not been
addressed - the answer will depend on your definition of 'issues'.

There are practical limitations with any given design, and the K2 is
included in that list.  The specifications point out these limits.
Balancing Price/Performance includes doing many design tradeoffs which do
introduce these limitations.  If your operating procedures require something
more, then the K2 may not be adequate for your tasks.

As for problems with the design, the team at Elecraft has addressed any that
have occurred, but many of the changes to the K2 have been the result of
operating enhancements rather than fixing any particular problem.  The
Keying Waveshape change is one exception - this was a problem that was only
apparent as a problem after the KPA100 had been introduced.

If you have specifics, we can better address them rather than generalized
statements.  The reflector is a good forum to reveal what you perceive as
'issues'.

73,
Don W3FPR