I have a question related to the audio signal of the
K2.

I have completed the base K2 and during stage 2 I was
already concerned about the low audio output.

I first thought that my headphone was to blame,  a 16
ohm unit that is not able to transfer all the audio
power from the amplifier but now after completing
stage 3 with the speaker installed I have a very
meagre audio output.

I'm not talking about loudness, I 'm talking about a
low level audio signal of only a few millvolts at  the
 standard 4 ohm speaker. This with  AF and RFC fully
clockwise.

Further I disabled AGC and then it gets a little  bit
louder but if I use the speaker I can hardly hear, I
have to use the headphone to hear .

Is there any easy way to check the audio amplifier,
I'm thinking to put a 1khz tone at the input of the
LM386.

Thanks for suggestions.

K73
Arie