Hi Paolo,
You wrote :-
>Well, I was considering the matter and I would like
to add my two
 cents.
Europe is becoming VERY conscious of the
environmental problem, mostly
because the environment-related arguments,
especially if presented in
a certain, emotional way are taking quick roots
among the citizens,
and that pays good dividends at the election day.>

You are correct.
I have seen people wearing gold rings and body-piercing metal stuff
while protesting about mining.
The same people complain about lack of communication during
emergencies, and make submissions to local and Central
Government to prohibit any antennas in urban areas.

Don't worry about them - they are not on this list - just remember their
names when they need you and your K2 in an emergency..<G>

73
Ken ZL1AIH