To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 10:53 AM
Subject: [Elecraft] Yahoo Elecraft Group

Does anyone use the Yahoo Elecraft group? I saw it listed with 300+ members so I subscribed. In watching the activity I see mainly only one person posting (which seems to have a commercial side to it) and don't see an answers to the few posted questions.

Is this just an odd period of time or it that group not really used?

Thought I'd ask before dumping the YahooGroup.

Tnx,

Ran