I am hoping to be near a point where I can actually order the K1 I decided to
get this year.  And because of this I have been thinking of how I want to use
it.  Now that I believe I have a better understanding of how it's working and
why I am limited to certain band choices I would just like to confirm that I
can do what I wish.

I would like to setup a K1-4 for 30/20/17/15, which I believe would need an LPF
for 20 and 15).  I believe I can do this with all of the parts that come with a
K1-4 except that I don't know if it includes an LPF for 20.

Does anyone know if I can do this?

David, k3tue
.