Julius,

Check the thermistor board VERY carefully for solder bridges.  As a quick
sanity check on the health of the thermistor board, measure the voltage at
RF board U6 pin 4 - if is not close to 4 volts, you can be certian there is
a thermistor board problem.  Note: that does not fully check out the
thermistor board, but it is only a quick first check.

You can usually examine the back of the Thermistor Board by removing the
Control Board and Front panel.

73,
Don W3FPR