Kevin,

The most common reason for Hi-Cur along with low power output is something
wrong between the PA transistor collectors and the antenna.

First be certain that the K2 is operating into a good 50 ohm dummy load.  If
the results you posted are into an antenna, the antenna feedpoint impedance
may be at fault.

Secondly, check the Low Pass Filters for correct capacitor values, correct
number of turns on the toroids, and good soldering - especially the toroid
leads.  Poorly tinned toroid leads is a common problem.

If all the above checks out, look carefully at T4.  It should be wound as
indicated in the manual and the leads should be in the correct places.

If the problem occurs on only a few bands, the problem will be found in the
LPF area, but if it is present on all bands, look at T4 more carefully.

The other thing to check is the bias to the PA transistors.  The voltage at
the PA bases during transmit  should be very close to 0.6 volts.  If it is
anything other than that, look at the biasing components.

73,
Don W3FPR