Yes, John, both the variable filters and the DSP filters may be adjusted for center frequency. However, while we older folk may lose our abilities to hear, say, above 4000 Hz, there is not likely to be a significant loss differential in the range for typical side tones, say 550-1000 Hz. This is, after all, roughly in the octave range of C'-C'' on the piano, and isn't really all that high.

best wishes,

dave belsley, w1euy