KX1 # 1593 is alive and kicking.  This is a loaded version, and thanks to
perfectly clear documentation I managed to put both the tuner and the 30/80
board in during the basic construction.  Everything went together just fine,
though I must admit I was wondering at times if it would all fit.

I'm in the middle of house renovation, so setting up the full station of K2s
and such is out of the question for a while.  I've never tried qrp with
random antennas before, so we'll see how it goes.

Ken  K6MR