Back to the collective unconscience of the list...
The 160 meter and 60 meter modules went in without a hitch and work well. Now a new issue, of my own making. My 145Mhz receive only converter uses an oddball offset, of my own choice. As this is for satellite work, and I wanted to keep the 10 meter bandpass optimized for CW work on 10, I chose a xtal such that the offset that 28 Mhz corresponds to 145.75MHz. This places the satellite bandpass at about 28.200MHz. Perfect for the stock K2 bandpass on 10. However, from what I can tell, I can only set the freq setting in integer MHz and offset up to 10KHz. Any thoughts, hidden methods to get this offset?
Thanks Again
Mike WA6ARA