On behalf of someone who does have metal bashing tools and knowledge I just don't have the time or inclination to make a case. I'm far away from anywhere, one rally a year to buy boxes etc. I would rather spend my time writing code. Sad - but that's me.

The little WM1 is an attractive option, myself $50 for a solid *metal* enclosure would be very welcome, as would optional PL259 rather than BNC as I'm PL259-based here (IC-703).

Put it in a Brass box for the Wallace & Gromit fans please, then I'll have the first Watt-o-matic :-)

Simon Brown
---
RSGB HF Convention October 2006: http://www.rsgb-hfc.org.uk/

----- Original Message ----- From: "n4dsp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Keith,
as someone earlier suggested to build your own enclosure. I believe Elecraft sells them at a minimal cost and it's fun. This way you can pick the size you want. Also it will save you over a hundred dollars and more investing in another product.