-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Samir Popaja
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 5:15 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Power Suppy for K2

Hello,

Any recomendation for PS for K2?

Which to choose, switching supply or not switching?

Whats the difference between switching supplies and not switching
supplies? Pros and cons...

I'm wondering that ELECRAFT hasn't devoloped PS to match design for  K2
or K2/100?

Thanks