Thanks to all who responded to my question about termination.

Now another: What is the limiting factor in the power rating of the coupler?
With either the 20db (max 25W), or the 30db (max 250W) the power delivered
to the secondary is 0.25W. The terminating resistors are rated at 3W. Are
there high circulating currents in the core that limit the power level, or
is there some other mechanism that I am overlooking? Is the power rating of
a torroid something that can be calculated in the design, or must it be
derived empirically?

As always, thanks fer learnen me something,

Paul N8NOV