I'm not sure if I have mentioned this before, but we have placed the manuals for our three new mini-module kits on the Elecraft manual download page. In addition, we will be placing a new version of the WM1 manual on that page in the next 2 weeks that includes the serial command set for the WM1 Wattmeter.

With the addition of the AT1, AF1 and WM1, we're up to 11 Mini-Module kits!

AT1    41 dB Step Attenuator DC-222 MHz
AF1    Audio Filter with Amplifier (Var. LPF, Narrow BPF and Gain.)
WM1    uC based Wattmeter and SWR bridge with serial interface
N-gen  Wide-band Noise Generator, 100 kHz-500 MHz
CP1    Directional Coupler, (FWD, REV 1-30 MHz)
2T-gen 2-Tone Test Generator (700, 1900 Hz)
XG1 1-uV / 50-uV Receiver Test Oscillator (40M) XG2 3 Band 1-uV / 50-uV Receiver Test Oscillator (80, 40, 20M)
DL1    20W 0-222 MHz Dummy Load with RF detector
BL1    150W  HF Balun (Build as 4:1 or 1:1)
BL2    250W  1:1 & 4:1 (switched) HF Balun

If you have any suggestions for new Mini-Modules, please feel free to email me. (Include "Mini-Module" in the subject line.) We've had a great response to these projects and we're always looking for new items you need.

73, Eric   WA6HHQ
Elecraft
http://www.elecraft.com