Bob:

Is a dimensioned drawing available for the K2 "heatsink" back/bottom panel
regarding the centers of each connector?

This would make it much easier for us to add our modifications to the K2.

Back panel room is quite cramped and new holes must avoid internal parts,
pieces and fiddley bits.

My new K3 must have a bit more room to install modification connectors on
the back!

I don't have a dimensioned drawing, BUT I do have an IMAGE of the back panel which I can send to you (or anyone else) in any of a number of bitmapped formats. Then you can load it into a graphics editor and place your connectors as desired, PRINT out the image and use it as an overlay onto the back panel for marking (center punching) hole positions.

This method's worked well for me for the past several years.

73,

Tom   N0SS