look at pelican.com... I found mine there and it did a great job. My KX1 is in a Pelican Microcase 1060, and I use foam from a pelican case.

Scott Spencer a écrit :
This is a bit off of the normal topics but since there are a lot of portable
operators on this list, I figure somebody may be able to help me out.

I have a good transport case for my KX-1 and accessories but I'm having a hard
time finding some good foam to line the case with. I'd really like to find some
of the pre-scored foam to make it easier to shape for the contents.

I've tried the local hobby shops but all they seem to carry is the low density
foam. Not suitable for my needs.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

NN4W
Scott