Hi everybody. This AM I have enabled the Reflector. I had
my knee surgery on October 10 and am doing quite well. It
surely will be nice to have 2 good legs again. Maybe I can
do some back packing by next Spring.

I have my KX1 installed right by my electric Lazyboy chair
where I am spending most of my time these days. Anyone who
would like to have a sked let me know by using my email
address [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Besides the day time I am usually
awake between 1630z to 0730z I am located about 15 miles
south of Baltimore, MD so that will give you an idea for
propagation. The antenna is a Gap Challenger.

Excuse the band width.....

Paul Gates, KD3JF