Bob,

Can we assume that it worked properly before?  If so, try replacing the
1N5711 diodes in the wattmeter circuit (they are frequently zapped by a
lightning surge and show no outward signs of failure) - you may also want to
re-check the soldering of the bifilar transformer.  Sometimes a marginal
solder joint will work for a year or so and then begin to cause problems.

73,
Don W3FPR