From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 7:23 PM
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] KIO2 sends out to pc but doesn't take commands from pc

James,

Have you checked the resistance across the tiny inductors on the KIO2 board?
Those inductors are easily damaged when installing, and an open inductor
would cause exactly the symptoms you report.
RXD and TXD are separate signals, so it is quite possible that TXD is
working, but RXD is not - resulting on 'one-way' communications.

73,
Don W3FPR