-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jay Sissom
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 10:46 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Re: K2 #5652 speaker

I need to hang my head in shame.  After sending the email, I was looking
in the schematic to see if there were any other places I could test for
a signal.  That's when I realized there were 2 P5's.  Of course, I had
plugged the speaker into the wrong one (on the control board).  Plugging
it into the correct one makes all the difference!

Thanks for your help.  I'll be more careful when I start on my KAT2.

73
Jay
KA9OKT