Tom, that's a great idea,and it never occurred to me. However, it will probably be years before I need to change the voltage again, so at this point I doubt I'll bother. Thanks for the tip, though!

Cathy

Tom Hammond wrote:
Cathy:

For future possible adjustments... REMOVE the pot and reinstall it on the SOLDER SIDE of the PC board... then it'll be on top where you can easily access it! Saves a LOT OF HASSLE! And it's a SIMPLE one-time task to perform.

If you do a lot of voltage adjustment (though few of us do), you could always remove that PC-mount pot and replace it with a chassis-mount pot (installed on the back of the case) attached to the PC board via three wires.

73,

Tom   N0SS