For the last couple of nights, at about 7022 kHz there is a most annoying noise that appears not to be random. If this is a digital mode, what on earth is it? It's about 3 kHz wide and has a high and low register, both are "gravelly" and seem to be fairly broad spectrum audio.
God, it's annoying!

As a newbie, I don't know for sure the sounds of various digital modes.

BTW, I now have CocoaModem. Where can I find specific information to get my K2 into digital mode. I find CocoaModem rather undecipherable...no manual to it's use to be found. My apologies if this is a repeat of earlier threads.

John
AB8O