-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Ulrich L. Rohde
Date:   Mon, 13 Nov 2006 20:13:15 -0600
From:   David Kimbrel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     Elecraft@mailman.qth.net

Ulrich L. Rohde's (DJ2LR/W2) name rang a bell. Look in my folder of antenna transmatchs and found a copy of an article from December 1974 (page 48) written by him. The article was called "Some Ideas on Antenna Couplers". Basic idea was build a "L-Network" with a 4:1 autotransformer between the transmitter and the tuner to drop the output of the transmitter to less than 12.5 ohms. I was always interested in building that unit to see how it would work for QRP operations. Wondering if anyone remembers that article or how ever build a unit similar?

Dave, WB9YWE

Message: 19