Thanks to the troubleshooting suggestions from Don, W3FPR, I found the
bad choke (L5) and got a new one from Elecraft in only a couple of
days!  It puts out about 3W with supply of about 11.7V (a gel cell)
and hears great!  I just wish the band conditions were a bit better!
Now to work on the tuner and 3080 modules after I get used to the rig.
I'll use my T1 until I get the internal tuner done.  Thanks to all of
the things I have read on here, I have avoided most of the major
pitfalls in building it.  Thanks again!!
73, Joe, KØNEB Lincoln, Nebraska