Just finished building the K2 this past week.
I have alligned and proceeded to check Power output.
>>Had a problem. With help from Gary AB7MY, I found I did  not install
Z1...therefore one of my problems. I installed Z1 and recheched  solder
connections
on the Band Pass Filters...
Now got proper power output on 12 and 10 meters.>>(9.5 watts).
But still have problems with power on 80m=1.5 watt, 17m=4 watts and 15m=  1.5
watts..
Does anyone had any 'suggestions' where to look for the problem that is
causing my power output on 80-15-17 meters to be low?
What would be 'common' to 80-15-and 17 meter power output??
K3nvi
Dennis, York, PA