For those of you that like to leave subtle (or not-so-subtle..) gift hints for your spouse, friends, kids etc., we've just updated the Elecraft Gift Buying Guide for Non-Hams on the Elecraft web page. It covers everything from stocking stuffers, like our mini-module kits, to items that are much larger. (K1, K2 etc.)

See:
http://www.elecraft.com/buyers_guide/Elecraft%20Options8a.htm

This guide also includes our latest new products, including the W1 Computer Readable LED Watt-Meter, the AT1 41 dB switched Attenuator and the AF1 Audio Filter kits. The Guide is written with an eye for non-hams, but it is a great list of ideas for your more technical friends too. The last section includes a 'I want this!' checklist you can innocently leave lying around in sight of others. :-)

We're also offering Elecraft Gift Certificates this year than can be purchased in increments of $25. Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call us at 831-662-8345 for details.

73, Eric    WA6HHQ
http://www.elecraft.com