I would agree that you should try Ham Radio Deluxe, along with all the
programs included it's a wonderful tool (including auto uploads to
Eqsl).  At this time PSK31 Deluxe that is part of the suite is being
replaced and is in Beta testing, the digital mode program is called
DM780 and will be integrated to HRD, along with new modes like Olivia.
Great piece of software.

I've just started loading my past log into this, and it looks like a very nice piece of kit - I'm looking forward to doing some logging with it while playing radio!

Is it possible to track worked-all-states in this? It seems that the set of fields that can be chosen to track in the log analysis configuration is predetermined (and not complete). I *think* that if I could choose "State/province" in the Configuration, I'd been good to go ... seems like it would be useful to be able to select any such field (including some of the custom ones, for things like activating lighthouses).

What? No WAZ or WAC tracking? :-) (See what I mean?)

Thanks for the recommendation.

73 de chris K6DBG