Bill,

I would recommend you send it to 'Mr. Scope Expert' himself - Bob Garcia.
His email is mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

He recently fixed my Tek 465A with a triggering problem for a FB price and
quite prompt service.
Of course if the CRT is gone on yours, you are out of luck for repairs
unless Bob happens to have one salvaged from another 465.

73,
Don W3FPR