Bob,

The first place to look is at your toroids - especially the Low Pass Filter.
Count the turns carefully - count only the turns as they pass through the
center of the core.

Also check the winding of T2 - it must be wound exactly like the diagram in
the manual.  That may be limiting your power output on the higher bands.

You have lower power on the higher band of each band pair in the low pass
filters and that leads me to suspect that you may have one too many turns on
your toroids.

73,
Don W3FPR