Hi Group,

It is Off Topic.  You can press delete now if you are not interested.

This kit is also known as VK5JST analyser. It has been brought for some time but I do not have the time to build it. It covers 1.3 to 31 Mhz with reading SWR, reactance and inductance. It is a complete kit with construction manual, all the components, PCB and enclosure. For details, please visit <http://www.scarc.org.au/> and <http://www.users.on.net/~endsodds/analsr.htm>

My price is USD85. I shall send the kit to you by registered airmail at my own costs. If you are interested and would like to build this analyser, please email me off the list and direct to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks for the band width here.

Johnny Siu VR2XMC